Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Opinions - Three Word Wednesday



Opinions Are Like...

She has considerred
me happy-go-lucky for
the last time, I bet
after the latest trick
I pulled on her. Ignorant,
a vapid, shallow
joyous infantile
heap of smelly meat - something
like that, I guess is
now closer to her new
opinion of me.
Ask me if I care.

‎May ‎25, ‎2016 7:21 PM

In re the title... in this neck of the woods people will note that
"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one."
I apologize if I have gotten too earthy. Wait. No I don't. Because opinions are like...

Written for Three Word Wednesday using the words

Happy-go-lucky
Ignorant
Joyous


Use the link to reach this week's contributor list. Thank you, Thom for continuing to post prompts so consistently for all these years. I for one wind up writing poems I never would have in any other process. Of course it is not for me to judge if that is really a Good Thing.


2 comments:

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!