Thursday, August 20, 2015

Asking The God



Asking The God
For The Gift


If you will present
me with quality beyond
my ken then I will
return to your hold
the dragon's eye and socket
I stole the last time
I came by your place.

I confess my shortcoming
right here and right now.

I am a small man -
a thief lacking in conscience
unless my motives,
hidden and exposed,
lead me elsewhere into stone
circles and cold sprays
of consequentials
beyond my control.

‎August ‎20, ‎2015 3:56 PM

I worked very hard all my life, first learning how to not get caught, but later learning how to live without having to worry about that. Now I am far too old and all reason to worry has been stripped by natural changes. I still try to steal from the Gods though. I like to think I amuse Them. Om Shanti, Shanti, Shantihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!