Friday, April 18, 2014

Two Meter Chickens

Never ever piss off the giant chickens...

News Item: dateline Friday 13 December 2013. Maoba Village, Qingchuan County, Sichuan Province, China. "A prompt evacuation when the nature of the sinkhole was realized prevented any loss of human life, though a large number of Chickens are believed to have been swallowed by the hole inside the farm buildings."

Two Meter Chickens

I am no longer
too sure which side possibly
could hold me up now.

If I could get me
some giant chickens I would
ride into the void,
or some bland sunset
before I hear what comes next.
Got to get this sand
out of my damn ears
where the grit roughens my lobes.

In it all, there's you
grinning away on
demon heels sinking straight on
past my cataract.

April 8, 2014 1:00 PM

In collaboration with Irene's "call of the wild"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!