Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Simple Request - 3WW

Thom writes:
Each week, I post three words. You write something using the words.

Then come back and post a link to the contribution with Mr. Linky (but please, link to the exact post, not your blog, by clicking on the exact post title and paste it to Mr. Linky below). As always, there's no hard-and-fast rule that you have to post on Wednesday.

To join this week's 3 Word Wednesday writing group *click here*

This week's words:

Earthy; Grotesque; Nonchalant

A Simple Request

Wait at the corner
of Nonchalant and Easy,
wait for me, for me.
I'm a bit earthy
and as well a bit grotesque
(I'm in the middle
as you can surely
see - it's a really tough crowd)

and I don't come up
to your standards here,
this I know all too well, missy.
Don't turn away, please.
Oh Bother!...You did.

September 25, 2013 5:03 AM

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me chuckle..no knotty mess here..a surreal trip down Nonchalant Ave (would like to live there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Ghost. You are among my earliest internet friends. The ectoplasmic traces you leave behind are always welcome on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Damn her! Your words made me smile.
    Anna :o]

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!