Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Who The Hell Is Joe? - 3WW

Thom writes:
Each week, I post three words. You write something using the words.

Then come back and post a link to the contribution with Mr. Linky (but please, link to the exact post, not your blog, by clicking on the exact post title and paste it to Mr. Linky below). As always, there's no hard-and-fast rule that you have to post on Wednesday.

To join this week's 3 Word Wednesday writing group *click here*
This week's words:

Helpless; Trample; Vigilant.



Who The Hell Is Joe?

I am not helpless,
or I don't think I am, not
like I was that day
in the elephant
herd, under the trample stomp
of big fat gray feet.
I must keep alert
though, the vigilant posture
is mine, sayeth Joe.
You never know where
the pachyderms lurk, heavy
in my scheme of things.

May 15, 2013 10:32 AM

3 comments:

  1. Nice metaphor in the use of the elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot can be read into this. There is so often an elephant in the room.

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!