Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Man Of Few Words - 3WW

Thom writes:
Each week, I post three words. You write something using the words.

Then come back and post a link to the contribution with Mr. Linky (but please, link to the exact post, not your blog, by clicking on the exact post title and paste it to Mr. Linky below). As always, there's no hard-and-fast rule that you have to post on Wednesday.

To join this week's Three Word Wednesday writing group *click here*

This week's words:

Cooperate; Lame; Terse.



A Man Of Few Words

Oh that dog won't hunt.
He's gone all lame. I won't hunt
either. No, I won't.
Please cooperate,
that's what you said. Terse you are.
Me too. I'm done now.

‎March ‎27, ‎2013 4:12 PM

3 comments:

  1. Looks as though he has been promoted beyond his capabilities. He can sit by the fire with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..he does look beaten down..know how he feels..a little sleep..warm fire and some savoury treats would fill the old boy up with fizz and ginger..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That kind of hound often looks like that under normal conditions. I like your comment. No doubt the hound does too, the idea of some good food and a great dog nap...

      Hmmm. That works for me too...

      Delete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!