Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I Have No Idea - 3WW

Thom writes:
Each week, I post three words. You write something using the words.

Then come back and post a link to the contribution with Mr. Linky (but please, link to the exact post, not your blog, by clicking on the exact post title and paste it to Mr. Linky below). As always, there's no hard-and-fast rule that you have to post on Wednesday.

To link up with this week's Three Word Wednesday *click here*

This week's words:

Battle; Fluid; Harvest


I Have No Idea

All the time off to
do battle, you claim and if
I believe this I shall
worry my bones off.
The fluid songs birds leave in
branches above us
trickle down and drip
off my frayed collar. About
your harvest of souls
I've no idea
not today, nor tomorrow,
for all it matters.

December 5, 2012 4:50 AM


3 comments:

  1. weighty words sneaked in here..though still jocular..bones being worried off..souls being harvested..j likes! (and the doggy)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Witty, clever, and most enjoyable. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!