Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tastes Like Green Bananas


Tastes Like Green Bananas

I stand back from light,
the pulse of it streaming by,
stick my finger in,
watch the splash, little
flecks coming loose that fly off
and then disappear.
I feel light's passage,
pull my finger out, staring,
then lick it all off.

May 7, 2010 4:44 PM

Did I make you hungry? The bananas in the image are just about right for me. Any more ripe and they get too sweet for me. I like the tang in green bananas, but I like the pulp to not be the grainy way it is in bananas that are too green. I like the peel to be easy to remove. I really dislike bruises in my bananas...

I figure if you know how I like my bananas you really know me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!