Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm Ready To Go - Happy Valentine's Day


I'm Ready To Go

What I shall carry
with me this dew bright passage
is the truth of you
all life long as we
roll and slide and lift right up
the covers, the heat
of us one meshed heat.
All love's air belongs to us.
So do all love's dreams.

February 14, 2012 5:05 PM

The poem was written in response to Rachel's poem One Day posted on her Waxing Moon blog. *click here*



This is a later performance Peter, Paul, and Mary did, a cover of the John Denver song. I didn't much care for John as a performer but he was hands down a crackerjack composer. This song was featured in the Bruce Willis movie Armageddon, a rather amusing segment. It might be worth checking it out. You can click on it next after this performance is done but it might not make sense if you don't know the movie.

Happy Valentine's Day. I am in love with so many women. Most of you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!