Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Pivot On Which I Turn

The Center of the Universe is in the Fremont District of Seattle.

The Pivot On Which I Turn

What I have is not
a secret, not abnormal
stuff, ancient honor
distilled into my
present life from countless lives
of questions, answers
which are more questions.
It is only that I saw
so clearly this time -
but saw just that once
and by now quite a long time
past, decades, decades.

February 5, 2012 2:02 AM

A close up. Nice to know Atlantis has been found.

6 comments:

  1. Funny. I went to Fremont for the first time last week. Somebody told me it was the center of the universe, but I had no idea that was common knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how common it is. It Googles, or else I wouldn't have known.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shot! I would love to have a center of the universe in my own garden. It would be....wouldn't it...necessarily be...the center of my own universe? I might make one. Why not. I will always know where I am and where I'm headed. Right? Heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no place that is not the center. It all begins anywhere and everywhere and ends in that way too. Alpha and Omega now here, never there then.

    The center is a decision, so my Annie plant your tree where you will, the world tree with your own soul entwined.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no place that is not the center. It all begins anywhere and everywhere and ends in that way too. Alpha and Omega now here, never there then.!!!!!

    The center is a decision!!!!!!!


    can i toss you up into the air now?

    xo
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmm, Erin, that must be you in your Goddess aspect tossing me around...

    You of course may do so so long as I get to giggle like a three year old while you do.

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!