Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's Dicey Now

Cats who behave badly

Once again, joining Three Word Wednesday.  Click here for the site: 3WW CCXLVIII

An aircraft jettison switch cover

Thom explains:
"Each week, I post three words. You write something using the words. Then come back and post a link to the contribution with Mr. Linky (but please, link to the exact post, not your blog, by clicking on the exact post title and paste it to Mr. Linky below). As always, there's no hard-and-fast rule that you have to post on Wednesday."

The three words for this last day of November, 2011: Behave; Jettison; Mob.

An Angry Mob

It's Dicey Now

Oh, I just don't know
how I'll get you to behave
in these latter days -
the cover is up,
the jettison switch exposed -
I'm about to dump
all in a clean sweep
and outside the gates the mob
is shouting, pressing
on the shaky fence,
this all because you exposed
the situation.

Written November 30, 2011 10:58 AM





3 comments:

  1. I like reading you.. it is always something so unique and different..well said...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dicey..I'd forgotten that word..now I will probably use it all the time..nothing dicey about your posting though..another great collage..Jae

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!